Senior Administrative Accountant
Responsible for performing Financial and Accounting activities for Governance in addition to Procurement and Storage control.
○ Prepare journal entries for the settlements and Bank transactions.
○ Responsible for validity of documents and Make sure that are applied to finance guidelines.
○ Prepare American book entries.
○ Prepare and attend audits by Donor and MOSS/Legal Annual Audit and provide all financial reports need.
○ Responsible for project settlements and strict for donor's budget rules.
○ Prepare Analysis sheet for cost project Expenses& Advances.
○ Control over Accounts Payables.
○ Assist in Prepare Annual closing accounts & Trial Balance.
○ Managing Freelancer payments with project Mangers.
○ Responsible of controlling the expenses within donor budget and handle the issuance with project Manager
Procurement & Storage Management:
○ Responsible over department's procurements.
○ Managing price offers are present.
○ Issuing purchasing orders.
○ Supplying storage and Office with needed materials.
○ Filling and Submitting needed direct reports.
○ Attending Follow up with Direct Manager.
○ Attending Monthly Staff Meeting and Team frequent gatherings.
Education: University Bachelor's degree.
Specialized knowledge: Accounting or Finance Major is a must.
Skills: Great knowledge in Accounting and Financial concepts, Organization skills, attention to details, numerical skills.
1-2 years of experience
Placement is based on candidate's experience and skills. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If interested in this job vacancy, please send an email including your updated resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Accountant' in the subject line.